Monday, January 27, 2014

[January..... where did you go???]

  Love the necessary hard work...
Danielle LaPorte
 
Oh my gosh January....
where did you go...
yes... yes... you were lots of fun...
but I can't believe that February is about to take your place...
 
 
I made a trip down to Bendigo....
and jam packed one fantastic week of wonderfulness
into my time there... 
 
 
which included two beautiful days in Healesville and Marysville....
with Mum and Dad...
 
and my sister...
staying overnight in a quaint little bed and breakfast....
 
 
 and whilst we were there...
 
we visited...
 
 
such an absolute treat...
I LOVED it...
so tranquil.... pretty and inspiring....
 
and we couldn't leave the area
without a visit to Steavenson Falls...
truly magical....
 
 
we also visited the Lavender Farm Festival
near Daylesford again...
 
always a highlight for me...
I never tire of visiting this beautiful place...
 
 
and enjoying
 
everything that this festival has to offer...
it makes my heart smile... big time...
 
and
 
 
I had the most wonderful catch ups with dear friends...
and a delicious day of arty play...
with shrink plastic... stamps and alcohol inks...
 sadly though... the camera rarely made it out
to document the fun we had...
but memories were made that will stay with me for a long time...
 
 
Since I have been home...
 
 
there has been lots of  wonderful times
 
 
spent with the grandies...
 
and
 
more play with photo editing...
 
 
WOW and WOW...
the content in the class is AMAZING...
 week one was Matisse....
and our first assignment was to copy one of his paintings...
 this is the one I chose...
I printed the original out and placed it into my journal on the left...
and had such fun playing with the patterns on her dress...
 
and that is where I am headed now...
to watch more of the class videos...
and get messy with paint...lol
 
happy week everyone...
and thank you for visiting me...
 
Jenny ♥
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. WOWEE what a wonderful recap of your special January adventures dear Jenny ♥...
    that sculpture garden and the Lavender Festival...time spent with family and friends ...all priceless!
    Your class work looks pretty fabulous too!
    Happy last week of the month to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you look so cute
    I want to give you a hug ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, where does time go.....I ask myself the same thing daily!!!!!!!
    Looks like you had some fun here....fabulous pics...fun and so calming. Love the sculptures....so neat looking....wow!
    Love the photo editing too! Looking good my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back.....I love Bruno's....I have been following him for a long time.....we will have to catch up soon......x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a most wonderful month. That garden just looks delightful. Love all your photo's and your painting looks so good. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful moments you have captured
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely January you've had! And that class, studying under the masters, I so wish I could have done that too. Maybe another time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh your time here just flew but it was just wonderful jen, like you had never left :) love your new work too...glad you are enjoying your class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jenny, I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to visit that sculpture-garden since I don't know how long, but it's so far away .... I love the pictures you took! And the painting you made in your class looks just like the original, but with a touch of you. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful photos...... so much fun and happiness :)

    I was so tempted by that class!!!! Love what you have done.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is such a visual delight and I bet you remember all the non-photographed memories you made as clear as those you photographed! Oh by the way, a glass of lavender bubbles sounds perfect for a Sunday afternoon delight ;) looks like you had so many fun activities and wonderful people to share them with :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa, a masters class, that sounds wonderful, as is your painting!!!

    I bought Bruno's books as a Christmas gift for a friend. I love his art, especially his sculptures! Your family is lovely, so wonderful you gave yourself the gift of them.
    so good to visit you and to get your message~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment, thank you so very much:)

Jenny ♥