Thursday, June 19, 2014

[Another order complete.....]

The Universe cannot resist authenticity.....
...Danielle LaPorte 
 
I finished another journal order this week....
 
this one is a little larger
 
than the last couple that I have worked on...
 
76 pages in total...
 
I just love
 
how each one
 
becomes my new favourite...
 
 it has been a fun mix of working big and small....
 
our latest swap with our mixed media group
is to make five mini journals to swap...
 
 
LOVED LOVED every minute of it...
 
next week the five of us get to spend
 a WHOLE week
together...
oh my gosh I am SO excited...
I simply cannot wait...
 
Jenny X
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Gosh Jenny I LOVE . I am going to be so excited to get my journal, may find it hard to part with ;)
    Thank you so much
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to come back for another look , I am just blown away. One beautiful journal for my daughter to document her trip, I am over the moon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal.....have a great week....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous one Jenny. I'd actually be hesitant to journal in it, it's so beautiful the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! I love every single page! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment, thank you so very much:)

Jenny ♥