Tuesday, July 8, 2014

[A week with Arty Friends....]

Your wings already exist...
All you have to do is FLY...
 
One WHOLE week with amazing
and inspiring arty friends....
it doesn't get much better than that...
 
We walked along the beach....
 
and we shopped...
 
indulged.... laughed....
chatted and chatted and laughed some more....
 
and we created lots and lots of art...
these resin pendants were the result of
just one morning's play...
 
It was Jen's birthday whilst we were together...
and I felt so lucky to be able to celebrate
with her in person...
 
here is the card I made to go
with her pressies :)
 
and...
 we had our mini journal
group swap as well....
this is mine...
 
3 x 3 inches....
 
I loved creating it
 
so much....
 
I truly
 
do cherish
 
our swaps...
 
and it was fun
 
to work so small...
 
and I just couldn't resist packaging
them in little paper bags :)
 
and in return...
oh my gosh.... totally blown away....
 
from Clare... this gorgeous little bound book...
 
take a peek inside at it's utter deliciousness....
 
from Wendy....  the tiniest of them all...
 
and just so dear and beautiful inside as well...
 
from Lynne...
 
an absolute darling.... filled with inspiring little quotes....
 
and from Jen...

this little sweetheart made from teabags, fused plastic and
tree bark...
 
I absolutely ADORE each and every one...
 
our week together was nothing short of magical...
 soul rejuvenating...
I came away utterly inspired...
and with memories I will treasure forever... 
 
Eternally grateful for sweet soul sisters....
 
Hope your week was a gorgeous one as well dear friends...
 
Jenny X

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Aww so beautiful.. and so lucky to have such a wonderful week together... fantastic memories made for sure.. just wish I was closer ... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what fun! That beach looks like my idea of paradise!

    I love all the arty things you shared and the cake looks gorgeous!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so jealous! what a wonderful week you must have had. Like Kathy said wished I lived closer, you seem to have some wonderful creative times with like minded friends. Love all the creating that you all did, inspiring
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Jenny, what a wonderful week it looks. Your friends are so lucky to have you. I love all the journals made by everyone! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how I enjoy seeing and reading about your special get together.
    There is nothing to compare to such quality time with besties!
    Extra lovely for the birthday girl Jen to have such a memorable time too. You do live in a postcard like setting dear Jenny!
    Thank you for sharing your joy and so much creativity and inspiration too = always a delight!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that sounds and looks like a truly wonderful week Jenny! Those mini-journals are so sweet. And so tiny! Especially love the one you made ....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment, thank you so very much:)

Jenny ♥